Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update

Dear Friends and Family,

As many of you already know, this September I'll be moving back to Spokane. This wasn't a quick or sudden decision, but something I've been praying about since early this year and as I get closer to leaving for home permanently, I find myself being more deliberate about appreciating the view around me. My friends here, the beautiful scenery, my favorite coffee shop. It's odd to think of this adventure coming to a close even as my excitement continues to
build for the next step in life.



Life here is changing. My regular work is tapering off as I begin to work myself out of a job and pass my duties on to others. It's a weird feeling, but I'm also enjoying the extra time I'm able to spend with people. I'm not sure what life will look like once I'm home again, but I'm exploring the possibilities. Change is never easy and I know this move will take a toll, but I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible in advance. Please be praying for me that God would give me wisdom in this season and the next.

I hope this finds you all well and enjoying your summer! I can't wait to catch up with you once again.

Love,

Brittany

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Britt...it's so sad to know you're leaving, yet exciting at the same time. I know God has amazing things for you the next part of your journey with Him. You are setting a great example to people of how to transition and leave well. Thank you for allowing us to be part of this process WITH you!!

aleen said...

transition is always so hard, yet so exciting! thanks for sharing your heart and space with me as you did last February. i'm sure you'll be missed, and i'm excited to know what's next in your journey! xox