Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Fun!

Yesterday was my birthday and I had such an amazing day! It started with a fondue night at a friend's house on Monday. Lots of wine and laughter!










Then I woke up the next day to a phone call from my family [the conversation is a little blurry in my mind as I am not a morning person!] and a bouquet of flowers and yummy savory muffins from my wonderful roommate Hayley as well as delicious, take-away coffee from my favorite cafe from my good friend Keri! What an awesome way to start my birthday!



Then a few of us went to lunch at Zannas where the staff surprised me with this . . .



chocolate deliciousness . . .

Then we went shopping and ended the day with a hair-dying party, more wine, and yummy cake!



Thanks everyone for making this day so special!

No comments: