Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seattle and the Seahawks

I had a wonderful weekend full of quality family time! On Sunday, we left the house at 6am to make our way to Seattle to see the Seahawks play. My parents own seats at Qwest Field so every home game they go, but this was my first time after years of hearing about it!





Once again, I'm not really a sports fan whatsoever, but I loved being with my family and participating in something they love and I adore Seattle despite the fact that it was raining so hard on the way there that my feet were completely soaked the entire game.









[Seahawks played the Cardinals and we totally kicked butt!]

It was a long day as we didn't get home till about 11pm, but so fun!

One way I kept myself occupied during the game [obviously during the breaks because football fascinates me . . .] was to create this!

SEATimeLapse

No comments: