Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Outing

I love hanging out with my family even when we're arguing and not getting along very well. We are a loud, opinionated bunch and not afraid to use physical force to get our point across!



Yesterday, we decided to all go together to Greenbluff which is a local farm area that simply comes alive during the Fall with pumpkin patches, art and crafts fairs, corn mazes and apple orchards. It's a huge Spokane tradition during this time of the year to take an afternoon and enjoy the Autumn colors, drink fresh-squeezed cider, stand in line forever to get hot pumpkin donuts, and listen to an old guy on a banjo croon country favorites. Wonderful!



Now my family is not so normal mostly because with both my sisters currently out of the country the only female power in the house is my mother and I and against 6 guys that's not so much. So lets just say that my younger brothers didn't enjoy the experience quite as much as the rest of us did.




No comments: