Saturday, October 16, 2010

Inspiration

How do you inspire yourself? That's a question I've been asking myself lately more and more as I've found myself less and less moved to create and be passionate about the beautiful things around me.



I've noticed my blogging, my knitting, my journalling, my photography and frankly the way I view and live life have suffered lately. I used to be inspired by the little things around me. I'd carry my camera around with me, shoving it in my friends and families faces snapping photos of whatever caught my eye.

I love seeing a pretty hat on T.V. or a movie and running to my needles and yarn to try to duplicate it or copying a quote from whatever book I'm reading into my journal so I can remember and be inspired all over again sometime in the future.





I want to be inspired again by the small things. I want to see beauty in the everyday. How I get back there? I'm not sure yet, but I'm going to keep trying.




No comments: