Monday, April 26, 2010

Zambia Part One

Two weeks ago, I left South Africa with the DTS outreach team. After two solid days of travel, we arrived in the Northern Province of Zambia. It was a long journey, but attitudes stayed positive and it was very fun with lots of new experiences. My friend Keri and I stayed with the team for about a week total, then left to travel to other parts of Zambia [stay tuned for those upcoming blogs!]. I had a blast seeing what the team would be focusing on ministry-wise and hanging out with them during down times.











The ministry they are working with is located right on Lake Tanganyika. It was so gorgeous and if I hadn't known better I would have thought I was looking at the ocean. The day before I left we had the chance to swim and the water was perfect though we had to be on guard for snakes and crocodiles!






1 comment:

Lindsey said...

great pics...you guys were having WAY too much fun on that bus!! :)