Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reflections

As of this week, I've officially lived in South Africa for two years. Lately, I've been thinking over these past few years, marveling at God's grace. I remember when I moved over I thought I'd be here 3 weeks to 3 months max! I never wanted to live in Africa and I never dreamed I'd stay. This hasn't been an easy or comfortable place and I've wanted to pack up and go home countless times, but I'm so grateful for the amazing plans God has had for me and valleys and high places we've traveled together.



I've made relationships that I imagine will last a lifetime, visited strange and beautiful places, and been challenged in ways I never expected. It's been quite an amazing journey.


1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Love you, Britt! So glad you didn't go home after 3 months!