Friday, December 25, 2009

A Year in Retrospect

Dear Friends and Family,


I can’t believe the year is coming to a close. As I look back over 2009, I am amazed that God can accomplish so much in such a short amount of time! Let me take you through a few of my highlights this year . . .


1) Staffed my first Discipleship Training School


DTS'09


2) Led a two month outreach into Uganda and Mozambique




3) My family came to visit me in South Africa!


FamilySA


4) My brother, Derek, stayed and is working with me in S.A.




5) Had the chance to visit beautiful Capetown





6) Started to work with ministry communications [website, blog, newsletters, etc]



I’m so grateful for the crazy ride of these past twelve months. I’ve seen God use me in ways I didn’t think were possible and though it hasn’t been easy in anyway whatsoever, I’ve seen more personal growth in my life than any other year I can remember.


I pray that this next year brings adventure and unexpected blessings for you and your families. I pray that you experience God in new ways and you see transformation in your life and the lives of the people you encounter.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Brittany Deniston

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

It will be cool to see what your highlights will be next year! You have an exciting year ahead of you! Love you, my friend!