Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Heather B

Heather and I met a lifetime ago when we both worked at Starbucks. To say there was an instant connection would be lying. I thought she was weird and a little 'off', but she was going to beauty school and needed models and since I love free stuff and getting my hair done I volunteered.

Over time our friendship grew until one day we discovered that the guy she was dating was also my little brother's football coach. She started forcing me to go to games with her and has been pushing me around ever since.



A few years ago, she married the football coach and I thought for sure our relationship would change as she settled into married life.



But our friendship has only grown stronger and her husband Adam is like a brother.



My parents treat her like one of the kids and my siblings adore her.





And she keeps all of us lookin' good. Or at least our hair.



I love you, Heather B. Thanks for always loving me.

No comments: