Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Dad,

Whenever someone asks the question 'who is your hero?' my first response has always been you. You're my hero. You've never failed me or let me down and it's not because you pretend to be perfect, but just the opposite. You've shown me what it is to be human and make mistakes. You've taught me by example to always get back up again and keep fighting even when life leaves you bleeding and broken on the ground.



You never chose the easier road and you always try to make the right decisions and encourage me to do the same. You've never been afraid of telling me the truth when I needed to hear it or supporting me through the consequences of my bad decisions.



Thank you for being such a good example of God the Father and showing me unconditional love. Thank you for encouraging me to take risks and go on adventures. I never could have done it without knowing you and Mom would always be there if I failed. Thank you for being the kind of Father I can be proud to claim.

IMG_4374

I love and miss you beyond all reason. Happy Father's Day!

Your Daughter,

Brittany

No comments: