Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I finally get to announce my presence in Spokane! For the past two months, I've schemed with my friend Heather trying to hide the fact that I was coming home two weeks earlier than I'd told my family. I rewrote my travel itinerary, threatened people against posting on facebook, and generally lied a lot, but honestly it was all worth it to see the looks on their faces. Priceless, just priceless.



There is nothing like being home for the holidays and I can't wait to blog about it all!

2 comments:

Lindsey Kaufman said...

Hey Brittany! We sure missed having you here with us, but I'm really glad you got to be with your family today. Happy Thanksgiving!

JenniferK said...

Hi Brittany - I started reading your blog, linking from Lindsey's. I love this post about surprising your family by showing up 2 weeks early at home! I bet they were boyond words ecstatic!!!
Have lots of fun (as I see Thanksgiving was) and a very Merry Christmas!