Friday, May 13, 2011

Oregon Fun

Yes, once again Hayley and I made our way to Portland for a weekend of fun and the joy of being together! I love these times. We always make a list of activities we want to do, but at the same time hold everything loosely as we both know the true purpose of meeting up is to simply be together.

Here are some random pics from the weekend!























I miss Hayley everyday and we always have such a good time catching up. Saying goodbye this time was harder than normal and I cried for a good hour on the drive home, but I'm so grateful for these times and I can't wait for our next adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you?

I was looking at your blog, and I like it and I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. I hope to hear from you soon...

Jesse

Jen Price said...

Who makes the lists? :) The science museum looks cool! One of these days y'all need to invite me. :) I miss both of you!