Monday, April 11, 2011

Nostalgic Memories & New Beginnings

I can't believe it's been over six months since I left Africa! I'm always amazed at how quickly time moves and lately I've been reminiscing about these past few years and how life has changed so drastically.




This time last year, I was traveling to Zambia with the DTS. I spent 24hrs on a crowded bus with my friend Keri and saw Victoria Falls! Life looked so different just a year ago than it does now. In a few days I start Massage Therapy School and while I couldn't be more excited, I can't help missing the beauty and excitement of Africa. I can't help missing my friends, my dog, and my favorite coffee shop.

So here's to the next chapter of life [which after six months I feel is finally starting!]. Here's to nostalgic memories and new beginnings. I'm so ready.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Ah good memories Brit! So excited for your next adventures! Thank you for listening so much the past couple weeks! Love u! Keep me posted on school.