Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekend Spontaneity

This past weekend, my friend Hayley and I decided to be spontaneous and meet up with each other in Portland, OR for a brief, but fantastic weekend. It was a long drive, but worth it just to spend some time with Hayley who I've missed dreadfully for months now.



We met up Saturday morning Hayley driving from Medford, OR and me from Spokane. We took the train into downtown Portland and walked around for hours enjoying the street market and eating yummy food.













We parted ways mid-afternoon Sunday and I already miss her so much I could cry! Hayley you will always be my favorite roommate. Please move to Spokane??

Hay and Me in Portland

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

How fun!!! So glad you guys got to hang out. The market looked really cool.