Friday, October 10, 2008

Update

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I’ve been so lax lately on communication, but things have been rather busy. Last week, we held the National YWAM South Africa staff conference at our base. For a week, we hosted about two hundred and eighty people most of whom stayed in tents. Our own little ‘Tent City.’ It’s been an intense couple months preparing for the conference and while I can’t say it went off without a hitch, it certainly exceeded my own expectations!

From South Africa


We’ve had this past week off after the tents had been packed up. I left with a couple friends to stay in the Kruger National Park for a few days. It’s been amazing to just relax and take a breather. I’ll keep you all updated on new developments when I get back to work next week.

Love and Blessings,
Brittany

No comments: